Lakme Strawberry Creme - Review


Lakme Strawberry Creme

What it claims: A rich soft cream that pampers the skin with the luscious fragrance of fresh strawberries leaving it soft and delicately perfumed for hours
A combination of real strawberry extracts and active moisture balance ensure the optimal level of moisture for your skin.
It is fortified with UV filters to protect against skin damaging elements

Offers visibly soft, fragrant skin that glows with health.

Ingriedents: Glycerine, Dimethicone

Pros:
1. Smells heavenly. If you, like me, are a fan of all things strawberry, this crème is going to intoxicate you with its smell
2. Non-greasy, non-oily feel though it does leave a feeling that something is sitting on your face. Kind of coats your skin
3. Very good for removing make-up (I just recently discovered this)

Cons:
1. Does not seem to moisturize from within. It left a smooth film on my face, but my skin never felt soft or nourished. As a result for the period of one month that I used it, if I would forget to apply it, I would experience intense dryness & irritation all day long
2. Has mysterious UV filters with no SPF mentioned plus the active moisture balance all sounded like marketing gibberish to me.

Price: 50g, Rs. 100

Will I re-purchase: No. While it smells really very good, it is not moisturizing enough for me. I want a moisturiser that is so good and nourishes the skin so completely that even if I skip it on certain days, my skin can deal with it. As of right now I use it to remove make-up. Which I must say it does quite well.

Comments

  1. I have used Lakme's strawberry facewash but never liked it. It left my skin dry and strechy. However I love Lakme's peach milk moisturizer and winter care lotion. They have never failed me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good review...to the point. I feel the same way about it..smells great but doesn't seem to moisturize from within. Will also try to remove makeup with it now that u mentioned it.
    ♥XX♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Rati: Never used the facewash, so no idea. :D..
    Glad to know that you liked Peach Milk. Lots of ppl rave about it

    @CZ: Thks for the compliment sweetie! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tanveer, I love ur blog to pieces! Feeling nostalgic, everything Indian :) am a follower, by the way. keep up the great work!

    divijareddy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh .. I used it long time before .. buh I will get it again ., specially wen lakme have special offer to get lipgloss free with any moisturizer :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Divija: Thks for stopping by & all the love! U made my day! I went through your blog as well! it is a very good read. *Addicted* :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Palak: Yea, they're having that offer.. seems funny to me tht they are giving away glosses tht are more expensive than the moisturizer free.. Try gloss no 21. I really like tht one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. tanvi, i have gone through 2 of these, but long bak :) i still have the empty jars for some reason. i love this product, might try again :) thanq

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Divija: Glad to know tht u liked it.. Even one of my close friend likes it a lot.. i guess we have our different skins to deal with :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I recently used this product and agree with your review. It just leaves a film on your skin and becomes sticky after sometime. And, it says that it has spf 15 but I do not know about that. But, I have noticed that all the moisturizers coming in market now a days are endowed with spf 15. I ordered olay sample and found that it was also kind of same and was more oily in fact and both these products were blocking my pores.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Sky: Thks :)

    I didn't like this at all. & Yea everything these days has SPF - even if it is something ridiculous like SPF 8 and all..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey! Thank you for taking the time out to add your valuable comment. I will revert as soon as possible.

COMMENT MODERATION POLICY FOR ADDICTED TO BLUSH BLOG

I delete blatant self-promotion and comments where it is clear the post material was not carefully read. If you are not going to bother to engage with the post, I am not going to bother posting your comment.

I also delete ALL comments with links - even if the link is to your blog.

Don't be mean to other commentators - it serves no purpose other than showcase your own personality in a bad light.

Popular Posts