What Lakme claims: Versatile quartets of vivid, high intensity powders put together to color, shape and highlight your eyes in an explosion of radiant color
Tanjore Rush Quartet
Discover two new sparkling sets, Silk Route and Tanjore Rush, that’ll fire your creativity
Price: Rs. 425/-
1. Really pigmented shades. The swatches below are without base/primer.
2. Although the quad is not co-ordinated, all 4 colors are very pretty shades individually. I really liked them all, they are perfect for wearing to parties & wedding functions. I think they should suit all skin tones.
3. They stay on for about 2 hours after which they begin to fade little by little.
1. They are a little difficult to blend, their texture is a little different from other eyeshadows that I have which are a little more powdery & silky. These are more densly packed in texture than a powder. They tend to adhere onto the skin.
2. All shimmery shades - in my case this palette is not going to used very often, with the exception of the brown shade which maybe applied sheerly for office. Rest all are night time vibrant colors
3. Using a base/primer is must if you want these to last longer than two hours
4. The sponge tipped applicator is, ummm, well, use it only in an emergency.
Would I recommend this: Yes, if you are looking for vibrant eyeshadows to wear to parties. I really like the smokey menhdi green the best. The other shades of gold, coppery brown & purple are nice too. In all a good quad with really nice shades that should suit all skin tones.
This product was sent to me by the Company / PR for consideration, but that has not affected my opinion of the same.