Colorbar I - Define Eye Pencils - Swatches & Mini Review

I’m not gonna do a “propah review” of these, since I think most of you have these pencils.

These are the older sisters (so to say) of the I-Glide range.

They are comparatively very hard - they also tend to tug & pull at the lid, but also last a bit longer than the I-Glide range. I really like 2 shades in this a lot - Truffle (a shimmery brown) & Moss Green (bright jewel green). I have bought these at a price of Rs. 250. I have no idea what they are priced at right now.



In sunlight: L to R: Truffle, Moss Green & Black



In shade: Top to Bottom- Black, Moss Green & Truffle
 While they are nice shades, I will not be re-purchasing these, simply because I don't like the hard texture. A lot of brands now offer similar shades.

Comments

  1. I have this in black and though I wanted to buy Truffle there s are too harsh on the eyes when compared to all the creamy pencils available in the market now..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truffle is to die for!! Too bad I have not seen this brand in Malaysia.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've wanted the truffle for a long time, but it's never available in the stores!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moss Green looks good but the brown 1 is awesome. Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too bad they are hard, the colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought the black last month coz I forgot to carry an eyeliner in my bag, and yes yes yes very hard indeed

    ♥xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. btw, how do these rate vs the maybelline unstoppable eye liners. Those are hard as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Moss green is awesome, i have the brown one and you are right they are hard to apply.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey! Thank you for taking the time out to add your valuable comment. I will revert as soon as possible.

COMMENT MODERATION POLICY FOR ADDICTED TO BLUSH BLOG

I delete blatant self-promotion and comments where it is clear the post material was not carefully read. If you are not going to bother to engage with the post, I am not going to bother posting your comment.

I also delete ALL comments with links - even if the link is to your blog.

Don't be mean to other commentators - it serves no purpose other than showcase your own personality in a bad light.

Popular Posts