Products that I have *actually* repurchased
|Certain Skincare products are must-have for me!|
I thought I would compile a list of makeup & skincare products I have *actually* repurchased when the first tube ran out. I'll do skincare in this post first. Makeup follows later in the week.
1. Biotique Morning Nectar: My 3rd bottle. I always have this with me. Works like a charm on me, when I get sunburnt or dehydrated. It is also very good as a cleanser in a hurry..
2. Himalaya Gentle Exfoliating facewash: While I generally don't use foaming cleansers on my skin, even though it is combination, I use only this cleanser when I have to use one.
3. Lakme Strawberry Facewash: Yes, I know what you are thinking. When I don't use foaming face washes, what are two doing on this list. I use this as a body wash, after gym, in the evening after office. Two reasons: One, it smells very nice & citrusy, very refreshing in the summer, secondly & this is actually the important one: it tingles and delivers a very nice cooling sensation when it is rinsed off. No other body wash does this, and during summers I need that *tingle*.. hehehe.
4. Jergens Face Cream: Takes off even the most teflon coated mascara with minimum of fuss. Just apply and leave on for 30 seconds. Wipe off. No more tears, no more broken lashes.
5. The Body Shop Face Buffer: I use it every alternate day with a bit of water - just a gentle massage in the morning. I honestly think a good exfoliation routine with a good anti-oxidant protection cream is the backbone of good skin.
6. The Body Shop Vitamin E Night Cream: I'm a believer. I thought this was over hyped. Till I tried it. I haven't reviewed this yet. But I'm on my 2nd tub.
So those are my products I would replenish in a heart beat should they ever run out. Btw I'm sorry for being AWOL. I suddenly had to travel quite a bit for office work.
So what are the products you always repurchase?