Yami Gautam in Vicky Donor
Tell me you have seen this movie! You have, right?
Did I hear you say No?? Well, then go right away. This is one of those really good movies you shouldn't miss!
But this movie in no way is path - breaking for the way Yami Gautam does her make-up or dresses. Yes, she looks good & has good screen presence. But her makeup & clothes are very normal, very everyday. Maybe they meant it to be like that, she had to come across like a normal, girl-next-door who works at a bank. It flatters her, but it didn't make me whoop in joy - OMG! look at her lipstick!
And that is why I decided to do this breakdown. Because some of us may want to look like normal girls-next door sometimes.
1. First up is the base. Create a good canvas. But there is no contouring in this look.
2. Next up for eyeshadow, use a a pale peach pink just all over the lid. Use a light matt brown just in the crease to give it a bit of defination.
3. Define the brows really well, fill in the gaps with brown eyeshadow.
5. Use a peach - pink blush like Bourjois Lilas D'or in #33 on the apples of the cheek
6. For the lips, if it is daytime use a peach/pink brown lipstick like Lakme Peach Carnation or else for night time a pale beige gloss.
That's all there is to her look in the movie.
Have you seen the movie? Liked her look?